Please be informed that:
· The Embassy may require additional documents and reserves the right to reject incomplete visa application.
· The issuance of visa is under the discretion of the Embassy where we refuse to explain reason for visa rejection.
· Non-Israeli applicant without permanent resident / mid-to long-term / specific visa to legally reside in Israel holding passports of
1. Afghanistan 2. Bangladesh 3. Egypt 4. Iran 5. North Korea 6. Libya 7. Nigeria 8. Palestine 9. Sudan 10. Yemen
11. Cameroon 12. Congo 13. Republic of Congo 14. Equatorial Guinea 15. Guinea 16. Algeria 17. China 18. India 19. Iraq 20. Lebanon 21. Nepal 22. Pakistan 23. Sri Lanka 24. Syria 25. Ghana 26. Central African Republic 27. Somalia
28. Sao Tome and Principe 29. Liberia 30. Sierra Leone 31. Saudi Arabia (latest updated:30/11/2015)
cannot apply for any category of visa at the Royal Thai Embassy in Israel
· The applicant is strongly advised to apply for visa ahead of time of departure.
· Visa issuance process generally takes 1-3 working days, unless the applicant is informed by the Embassy of the specific date for visa collection.
· The Embassy may require an interview, please plan your trip with sufficient time for visa processing.
· Fraud or misrepresentation can result in permanent visa ineligibility.
· Visa fee is non-refundable.All documents required, except company’s registration issued by the Ministry of Commerce of Thailand and Certificate of Marriage, must be issued within three(3) months on the date of visa application.
Non-immigrant-B visa: Meeting with business associates, attending professional or business conventions/conferences and, for performing services in a pre-arranged professional job
Applicant must have permanent residence in Israel.
Documents required are as below
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months.
- Application form completely filled in and signed by the applicant.
- Two (2) color photos of applicant (size 3.5 x 4.5 cm.) white / blue background taken within the past 6 months.
- An original letter from the applicant’s company indicating the applicant’s position, length of employment, salary and purpose of visit(s) to Thailand.
- Documents showing correspondence with business partners in Thailand
- Documents of Company’s registration in Israel (if in Hebrew, the document must be translated into English and legalized by relevant authorities)
- Evidence of financial status in the case where the applicant is self-employed.
- Original letter of invitation from trading or associated partners/companies in Thailand.
- Corporate documents of associated partners/companies in Thailand such as:
1) Business registration and business license
2) List of shareholders
3) Company profile
4) Details of business operation
5) Map indicating location of the company
6) Balance sheet, statement of Income Tax and Business Tax
(Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) of the latest year
7) value-added tax registration (Por Por 20)
*Copies of company documents must be signed by the Board of Directors or authorised Managing Director and affix seal of company.
**Copy of round-trip air ticket.
***Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary
300 NIS with single entry
1-3 working days
VALIDITY OF A VISA
The validity of a visa is 3 months from the date of first entry into Thailand.
PERIOD OF STAY
Holder of this type of visa with single entry is entitled to stay in Thailand for a maximum period of 90 days. He or she may apply for an extension of stay at the Office of the Immigration Bureau and may be granted such extension for a period of one year from the date of first entry into Thailand.
- Foreign citizens who hold a Transit Visa (“TS”) or Tourist Visa (“TR”) and wish to engage in business activities in Thailand may apply for a change of type of visa (e.g., from Tourist Visa to Non-Immigrant Visa) at the Office of the Immigration Bureau Office located at Government Center B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel 0-2141-9889, www.immigration.go.th The granting of change of type of visa and extension of stay is at the discretion of the immigration officer.