NON-IMMIGRANT VISA "O": To perform voluntary services
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to participate in voluntary services in Thailand.
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Visa application form completely filled out
- Two (2) color photos of applicant (size 3.5 x 4.5 cm.) white / blue background taken within the past 6 months.
- Recommendation letter addressed to the Embassy
- Copy of registration certificate of the employer/foundation/organisation
- Copy of the previous/current work permit (if any)
- Copy of the employment contract (if any)
Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary
VALIDITY OF A VISA
The validity of a visa is 3 months.
PERIOD OF STAY
Holder of this type of visa is entitled to stay in Thailand for a maximum period of 90 days. He or she may apply for an extension of stay at the Office of the Immigration Bureau and may be granted such extension for a period of one year from the date of first entry into Thailand.
Nationals of certain countries are required to apply for a visa only at the Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy. Therefore, travellers are adivised to contact the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate-General to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before departure.
เวลาทำการ : วันจันทร์ - วันศุกร์ 09.00 - 12.00 น. และ 13.00 - 17.00 น. (ยกเว้นวันหยุดนักขัตฤกษ์)