NON-IMMIGRANT VISA "O": Accompanying spouse or family members

Non-Immigrant Visa "O": Accompanying spouse or family members

IMPORTANT : All visa applicants must make advance appointment at


This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to accompany spouse or family members working, studying or living in Thailand.



- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months

- Visa application form completely filled out. Download Visa Application Form here

- Two (2) color photos of applicant (size 3.5 x 4.5 cm.) white / blue background taken within the past 6 months.

- Company or school's guarantee letter addressed to the Royal Thai Embassy Tel Aviv stating that the applicant is a spouse or a family member of those working or studying in Thailand.

- Copy of passport pages of those working or studying in Thailand. The passport pages should include personal data page and Thai visa page.

- Copy of Thai Work Permit or Student I.D.

- Copy of marriage certificate (For spouse)

- Copy of birth certificate (For parents)


Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary



300 NIS



The validity of a visa is 3 months for Single Entry Visa



Holder of this type of visa is entitled to stay in Thailand for a maximum period of 90 days.  He or she may apply for an extension of stay at the Office of the Immigration Bureau and may be granted such extension for a period of one year from the date of first entry into Thailand.



Nationals of certain countries are required to apply for a visa only at the Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy. Therefore, travellers are adivised to contact the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate-General to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before departure.