Non-Immigrant Visa "O": Accompanying Thai spouse of family members
IMPORTANT : All visa applicants must make advance appointment by phone at 099548412-3 or email : [email protected]
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to accompany Thai spouse or Thai family members in Thailand.
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Visa application form completely filled out
- Two (2) color photos of applicant (size 3.5 x 4.5 cm.) white / blue background taken within the past 6 months.
For spouse of Thai nationals
- Guarantee letter written in Thai from Thai spouse
- Copy of marriage certificate
- Certified copy of Thai spouse’s ID card
- Certified copy of house registration book
- Other relevant document, for example, copy of Thai child’s birth certificate / ID card
For family member of Thai nationals
- Copy of Thai child’s birth certificate/ ID card
- Copy of Thai child's house registration book
Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary
VALIDITY OF A VISA
The validity of a visa is 3 months for Single Entry Visa and 1 year for Multiple Entries Visa
PERIOD OF STAY
Holder of this type of visa is entitled to stay in Thailand for a maximum period of 90 days. He or she may apply for an extension of stay at the Office of the Immigration Bureau and may be granted such extension for a period of one year from the date of first entry into Thailand.
Nationals of certain countries are required to apply for a visa only at the Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy. Therefore, travellers are adivised to contact the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate-General to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before departure.
Office Hours : Monday - Friday, 9.00 - 12.00 hrs. and 13.00 – 17.00 hrs (Except public holidays)