IMPORTANT : All visa applicants must make advance appointment at https://visathaiembassytelaviv.setmore.com/
Please be informed that:
· The Embassy may require additional documents and reserves the right to reject incomplete visa application.
· The issuance of visa is under the discretion of the Embassy where we refuse to explain reason for visa rejection.
· Non-Israeli applicant without permanent resident / mid-to long-term / specific visa to legally reside in Israel holding passports of
1. Afghanistan 2. Bangladesh 3. Egypt 4. Iran 5. North Korea 6. Libya 7. Nigeria 8. Palestine 9. Sudan 10. Yemen
11. Cameroon 12. Congo 13. Republic of Congo 14. Equatorial Guinea 15. Guinea 16. Algeria 17. China 18. India 19. Iraq 20. Lebanon 21. Nepal 22. Pakistan 23. Sri Lanka 24. Syria 25. Ghana 26. Central African Republic 27. Somalia
28. Sao Tome and Principe 29. Liberia 30. Sierra Leone 31. Saudi Arabia (latest updated:30/11/2015)
cannot apply for any category of visa at the Royal Thai Embassy in Israel
· The applicant is strongly advised to apply for visa ahead of time of departure.
· Visa issuance process generally takes 1-3 working days, unless the applicant is informed by the Embassy of the specific date for visa collection.
· The Embassy may require an interview, please plan your trip with sufficient time for visa processing.
· Fraud or misrepresentation can result in permanent visa ineligibility.
· Visa fee is non-refundable.
All documents required, except company’s registration issued by the Ministry of Commerce of Thailand and Certificate of Marriage, must be issued within three(3) months on the date of visa application.
NON-IMMIGRANT-B VISA: To work in Thailand
This type of visa is issued to applicants who intend to take up employment in Thailand.
Documents required are as below:
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
- Visa application form completely filled
- Two (2) color photos of applicant (size 3.5 x 4.5 cm.) white / blue background taken within the past 6 months.
- An original letter of invitation from company in Thailand
**The letter must be in the company’s letter head and contain the applicant’s name, assignment’s position / responsibilities / salary / date of entry / length of stay and type of visa required, and signed by the authorized person(s) whose name(s) listed in the company’s registration issued by the Ministry of Commerce of Thailand.
- An original letter of approval from the Ministry of Labour.
**To obtain this letter, the applicant’s prospective employer in Thailand is required to submit Form WP.3 (ตท. 3) at the Office of Foreign Workers Administration, Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour
Tel. 02-2452745, or at the Provincial Employment Office in his or her respective province. More information is available at www.doe.go.th /workpermit/index.html
Or a copy of work permit in Thailand
Or an original letter from Board of Investment of Thailand (B.O.I.)
- Evidence of academic qualification and work experience
- A copy of air ticket
300 NIS for single entry
1-3 working days
VALIDITY OF A VISA
The validity of a visa is 3 months from the date of first entry into Thailand.
PERIOD OF STAY
Holder of this type of visa is entitled to stay in Thailand for a maximum period of 90 days. He or she may apply for an extension of stay at the Office of the Immigration Bureau and may be granted such extension for a period of one year from the date of first entry into Thailand.
- Upon entry into the Kingdom, applicant or his or her appointed representatives must apply for a work permit at the Office of Foreign Workers Administration, Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour in which the applicant will be obligated to pay income tax accordingly.
If the applicant’s associated company is located in the provinces,
the applicant must apply at the Employment Office of that province.
Applicant’s family members (i.e., spouse, parents and children who are unmarried and under 20 years old) are eligible to apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa (category “O”) and will be allowed to stay for a period of 90 days but no longer than 1 year. The granting of change of type of visa and extension of stay is at the discretion of the immigration officer.
Office Hours : Monday - Thursday, 9.00 - 12.00 hrs. and 13.00 – 17.00 hrs
Friday, 9.00 - 12.00 hrs.
(Except public holidays)